It is appreciated that some medium and most very large companies will implement their own processes and may not feel they need directly PPS, even if an independent evaluation of need is often a smart thing to do. However, they need to be aware that the risk for these larger corporations is that internal politics can often modify what is actually the best course of action, resulting in unexpected legal costs in particular. For such companies, PPS is available to conduct an independent evaluation.
However, it is more likely that large corporations will want to be seen to be supporting efforts to improve the resilience of their local population and their suppliers - without whom they do not have a business. PPS offers the opportunity to such corporations to have their name/logo displayed on the PPS website and have 80% of any fee for this donated to viral research. The remaining 20% will go towards operational expenses for PPS. This is a win-win situation as sponsors will not only gain recognition for their sponsorship action which will be appreciated by their existing and potential customers, but will also support actions that will assist their customers and suppliers to be more resilient to future pandemics which clearly destroy demand.